Monday, April 22, 2013

Children Services update

Lisa: Since Nate's social worker was out of town today, we were asked if we could drop off and bring Nate into LCCS for his parent's visit, who was showing up finally.  Normally we meet Michelle at the entrance and she brings Nate into the agency for us.  Aaron had planned to go alone and meet the birth parents but I thought I'd better suck it up and go along with him.  I might as well meet them when Aaron's with me.

It was a frickin' weird experience.  But it's over with.  Not sure if I feel better or worse than I did before I met them.  Oh well.  But I definitely feel more possessive of my lil' guy.  I'm not looking forward to Nate reverting back to his head hitting tendencies that he usually displays after a family visit.  It kills me.